Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Pigrimage To The Holy Places - Israel & Mt Athos

This is me in the Jet Lag Recovery Center at the Athens Airport.

What a pleasant surprise! A beautiful Orthodox Chapel in the Athen's Airport

I can't believe this...I missed my connecting flight to TelAviv. Here's my excuse - I had already flown from Spokane to Seattle to Paris to Warsaw to Stuttgart to Africa to Antartica to Athens and my brain was absolutely fried! After realizing I missed my flight and would have to wait another 24 hours (and an extra $120.00) for the next flight, I went back to the Jet Lag Recovery Center and crashed with my fellow cohorts who remained in a vegetative condition until I began to recite my morning prayers at which time they all promptly fled the area. 


Relaxing in the city square of Athens with a hangover (not from alcohol) and posting to my blog

No comments: